Syrian Citizen?

  • Biju Kurian Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      Now HH.Mathews II Catholicose Stated that Syrian Citizen (Patriarch Of
      Antioch) ordained a Catholicose? HH MORAN MOR Zakka I st Bava is not
      a Syrian Citizen.Bava is form Iraq.1934 Constitution is saying Patriarch
      Of Antioch (This Iraqi Citizen)is the Primate of Orthodox Church.How
      Devalokam accepted Mor Severiose,Mor Melitus&Mor Nicholavose ordained
      by This Iraqi?Why they invited Mor Abdulmissia (excommunicated PATRIARCH)
      IN 1912? Why they invited Mor YakubIII Bava in 1964?Or that time
      Antiochia Patrarch Was an Indian Citizen?Why the catholicose group
      remembering Mor Ignatius name in first Tubden? Why they are using
      Syriac Church's ceremonial dress,names,sacraments&nams. I think now
      Devlokam will join with RSS and their SWADESI WADAM.May be later they
      will say JESUS CHRIST & Marthoma Sleeha also JEWS , SO WE (DEVALOKAM)WILL
      NOT ACCEPT. What happend to our brothers in Catholicose group?

      Biju Kurian Muscat