Re: Easter Guidance..

  • Eldo E V
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jul 6, 2007
      Dear Shinu

      I too join your views but the four not argue are not correct. St
      Peter is the head of our church as lord has selected for the post so
      no point of arguing in it .its Jesus decision that St Peter is the
      head of his kingdom in the world. There is no need to argue that
      Patriarch is higher in the order and Catholicos is ordained by
      patriarch. Nobody arguing for Devalokaam or Puthenkruzh as both are
      headquarters of two churches. Finally as a person it's my church and my belief, which no one can interfere in that.

      But all Your suggestion given for separation and forgiveness is
      absouluty correct and most of us join with that

      Eldo E V

      From the desk of the Moderator:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to
      moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Shinu Jesus Abraham wrote:

      > Greetings to All fellow Orthodox believers
      >
      > Wish you all a very happy Easter and pray to God to shower his
      abundant blessings on you during the next year and help us to lead a
      true Christian life. As the great thinkers and Scolars has taught us -
      a Christian should be known to others not from his name but from his
      character, talk, works.. Let the true message of Easter "LOVE" guide
      us through the next year.

      > Almost all of the us understood that none of the factions,
      Malankara Orthodox nor Syrian Orthodox has won the Supreme court case
      in any manner. Moreover both have lost a lot – Un-Christian acts in
      front God as well as in front of the population in Kerala, Money,
      Time..…. For almost a century the argument is going on and over three
      decades we are paying hefty bills to famed lawyers to fight our case
      and in the end everything back to square one with no settlement now
      nor in the foreseeable tomorrow. It is really high time to solve this
      issue in a Christian way.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators