Re: Unity of Church..

  • Capt. Elias Abraham
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jun 26, 2007
      Dear Saji,

      I would like to remind you regarding the unity and peace made in 1958. All knew how the other group cheated the patriarchies group. So same can be expected if we try to do this again.

      Also now there is a vast difference in belief what we are having and they are having, especially with regards to our Supreme Head His Holiness and our 'declared saints'. So better we should work towards a solution to make both factions as different churches.

      Please note almost all Jacobites are having relations to almost all church members like Orthodox faction, Marthoma, Malankara Catholics and CSI.

      So please not to try again for the mistake what we committed in 1958.

      Elias Abraham
      # 3283
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators