The Third European Family Conference: From Shroro

  • Rev. Fr. Jomy Joseph
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jun 13, 2007
      The Third European Family Conference of Malankara Syrian Orthodox
      Churches in Europe ends with a Nostalgic Memory.

      The Third European Family Conference of the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Churches in Europe was held on 2007 May 18 - 20 at Basel (St. Gregorio's Nagar), Switzerland with the blessings of H.H. Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I was I, The Patriarch of Antioch, The supreme head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church and All the East, H.B. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas, The Catholicose of the East and under the guidance and leadership of H.E. Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose, Metropolitan and Patriarchal Vicar of Europe. St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church Switzerland, one of the prominent MSO churches in Europe opened the red carpet for this years European Family Conference. Distinguished Guests from spiritual and secular arena have added colours to this mega event of oinonia. H.G. Mor Dionysius Isa Gurbuz Metropolitan`s Representative Very Rev. Elia Ramban, Mrs. Helena Jacob, Minister of Schwitz State (Switzerland) and Syrian Orthodox Church Member, Mr. Herald Rein (AGCK President - Christian Oragnisation), Mr. Stefan Denzler (IKFO President - Orthodox Organistaion) were attended and addressed the gathering. The priests in Europe - Rev. Fr. Eldhose Koungampillil ( U.K.), Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Thandayathu ( U.K.), Rev. Fr. Dr. Biji Chirathillattu, Rev. Fr. Biju Parekkattil ( Austria), Rev. Fr. Thomas Puthiyamadathil, Rev. Fr. Jobymon Skaria, Rev. Fr. Babu Alias ( Ireland) and Rev. Fr. Jomy Joseph (Switzerland) and the faithful from U.K., Ireland, Austria, Germany and Switzerland were attended the conference.

      For full text, visit:http://www.socdigest.org/articles/02jun07.html
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18 7:53 AM
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators