Invitation

  • St. George Jacobite Church, Nedumavu, Vaz
    Message 1 of 3365 , Jun 1 11:24 PM
      We,
      The Vicar and Parishioners of Nedumavu St. George Jacobite Church
      cordially invite you with family on the occasion of the
      Solemn Investiture of the ecclesiastical honour
      'ST. APHREM THE SYRIAN DECORATION FOR CHEVALIER'
      granted by H.H. IGNATIUS ZAKKA I IWAS, Patriarch of Antioch and all the East,
      Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church,
      to be conferred on our spiritual son
      Mr. Bibby Abraham Kadavumbhagam
      by H.B. Baselius Thomas I, Catholicose of the East during a Concelebrated
      Holy Qurbana with H.G. Joseph Mor Gregorios,
      H.G. Geevarghese Mor Dionysius, H.G. Mathews Mor Thevodosios,
      on Saturday the 9th June 2007 at 7.30 am at
      St. George Jacobite Church, Nedumavu, Vazhoor to be followed by a Public Meeting
      in which Hon. Minister Commander T.U. Kuruvilla will be the Chief Guest.

      Vicar:
      Fr. Thomas Vengadath
      Fr. Thomas Pathiyakal

      Trustee: P.V. Skaria Puthenpurackal
      Secretary: M.A. Varghese Kochuparambil

      Copy of the Invitation Card available at following URL:
      http://www.socmnet.org/invitations/Invitation_Bibby.pdf
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3365 of 3365 , Jun 1 5:47 AM
        Dear honorable members