Re: Atheist people & their teachings

  • Sajy Thannikottu
    Message 1 of 3366 , Jun 1, 2007
      Dear Maikel Mike

      It might be possible to give the ability to see by offering an eye to a blind. Whereas is it impossible if the person is acting blind?

      Same is the case in situations which you described. How could you say you are living? You have the capability to breath.

      Do you see oxygen while breath? If not, how do you say you are breathing? Because you are experiencing.

      So is it possible to define if you cannot experience breathing?

      Same is the case with the God. You won't feel him until unless you
      experience him. So my brother, the best possible answer to atheists
      is, ask them to experience that God by believing, then decide.

      In prayers

      Sajy Thannikottu, Kathmandu
      # 2912

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com