Gandhi and Christianity

  • Severus Shemashen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      I have recently read the autobiography of Mohandas Gandhi, and I was
      especially interested in his critiques of Christianity. However, I
      was also struck by the fact that his critiques were primarily
      directed toward western theology and protestantism in particular.

      I am left wondering if Gandhi ever had significant commentary on the
      Malankara Orthodox? Does anyone have any further information?

      Severus Shemashen