Demise of Mr. D. Mathew, Pune

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      This is sad to inform that my uncle Mr. D. Mathew (Mathukkutty) 82
      years old, the eldest member of Cheppaud Karimpanackal family and
      member of Cheppaud St. George Jacobite Syrian orthodox Church in this
      century, and perhaps the first person of the family who has studied
      and grasped the entire Holy Bible several times, has expired
      yesterday. The burial will be on 14th August in St. Mary's Jacobite
      Syrian Orthodox Church, Pune where he has resided.

      Please remember him and his family in your prayers.

      May God give Eternal peace to the departed soul and courage to the
      bereaved family.
      With deepest condolence
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)

      For his family details please click the following link
      http://groups.msn.com/tkkudumbayogam/b6dmathew.msnw