Thanks for welcoming me to your group

  • Rev. Fr. C. C. Cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      Dear Moderators,

      Thanks for welcoming me to your group. My name is Fr.C.C.Cherian, serving as the Librarian of the orthodox seminary, Kottayam.I am a friend of V.Rev.Kuriakose Moolayil Chorepiscopa. I am specially interested to know the discussion about the peace process in the Church.I am married and have three children and two grand children.I have written a dezon books on religious matters.

      I also serve as the Joint Director of our Divyabodhanam Lay trainning programme a Project of the Seminary.

      I wish to join your group. I pray for the success of your attempt to bring peace in our church. Let us hope for God's Plan of action in His Church, In His own Way.

      Fr. C. C. Cherian