Re: Mathew 1:25

  • John Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Dear Brothers in christ,
      This is regarding children of St; Mary. I am not a
      theologian and have no time to debate or read on these
      aspects. If she had children Christ need not have to
      put her under the care of St. John when He Was about
      to leave the Holybody on the cross. The church history
      says St. John took care of her till her holy departure
      from this world.Compared to other discipiles St.John
      lived longer may be God's plan to take care of his
      worldly mother. As Mr. Sinu John narrated in this
      column I consider and believe that even though the
      family of Kana did not approach her for the scarcity
      of wine she realised their difficulty and brought
      happiness to the family. She left the marriage house
      amidst their happiness. When she came in they were
      sad.Wherever persons are sad, humiliated and deprived
      if her presence is acceptable she will interfere and
      bring happiness to them.I am telling from my own
      experience. I am sure thousands of others felt this
      happiness from her divine presence. I wish all those
      who go through this small note get the happiness and
      strength from St. Mary. We have to tast the goodness
      of God by experience.
      Wish you all the very best
      JohnZachariah