Re:Devotional thoughts for New Sunday – Sunday of the Youth. 15 April

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Dear Br.Jose

      It is not enough to quote what St.Thomas said in AD 33" Jesus is my Lord and God" . Now we orthodox Christians have a responsibility to tell the world that Jesus is our Lord and God and so we will live for Jesus and worship,serve,adore Him only in our life. When you declare "I will live for Jesus according to Bible", other believers will follow you. Hope you will follow bible teaching and lead others to cross than to thrones.

      I never saw a personal testimony about your faith, so I remind you to write your personal testimony.

      Sincerely
      Philip 939
      St.Kuriakose,Orthodox church
      Puramattom