Re:Easter message from His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      Dear ALL

      We should publish message of HH.Prince Patriarch of Antioch & All the East for Easter or Christmas at least once a year in all leading malayalam newspapers,together with the messages of heads of various christian denomination.The catholicos or Patriarchal secretary for India should get message from Patriarch in advance and give it to kerala & indian press.

      The Indian public should know that there is an ancient syriac christian denomination in India with Patriarch of Antioch as head who use ancient Syriac language of Christ and are not part of western colonial church.

      I request all concerened to consider this suggestion seriously.

      rgds,
      Bibu Philip Matthew
      # 0074