Thanks for inclusions in the group

  • Johnny Philipose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2002
      Thanks for including me in the group...

      Regards to all...

      John
      Kuwait

      PS: to the Moderators:

      I am not much of an expert on the internet & e-mail business...
      so the first message I sent to the group went to an address
      *********-unsubscribe... don't really know why... Can you
      please check??
      acted yet. Keep share your comments on this forum. Please introduce
      our forum to your relatives & friends.

      In Our LordÂ’s Love
      SOCM-Moderator