Christ is Risen, Indeed He is risen!!!

  • H.E Matthews Mor Ivanios
    Message 1 of 3367 , Apr 5, 2007
      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      We came accross your online discussion forum while we are in Ireland to lead the Passion week ceremonies at St. Gregorios Syrian Orthodox Church Dublin. Aftrer reading the messages, we feel that your fruitful discussions are helping our people to learn more about Church traditions, word of God and present day news of our Church. Indeed, your forum has emerged as an online platform for Syrian Orthodox diaspora community to share their faith and traditions.

      We wish you all success and May Almighty God bless you to continue your online missions steadfastly.

      We wish you all a blessed Happy Easter

      May God Bless You All
      Matthews Ivanios Metropolitan
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com