God So Loved The World

  • Saju C Varghese
    Message 1 of 3351 , Mar 29, 2007
      A Bible Devotion
      ---------
      Greetings!

      God So Loved The World

      JOHN 3:16

      16 For so greatly did God love the world that He gave His only Son, that every one who trusts in Him may not perish but may have the Life of Ages.

      Do you ever get fed up with the world? Do you just get tired of all the lies and the selfishness?

      Do you ever deal with people that you think maybe the world would be better off if they just went to hell right away?

      Well, God never thinks that way. God loves the world -- enough to die for it. He has never changed His mind.

      JOHN 3:16-17
      16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
      17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

      Remember this the next time you are having difficulty with someone. You are dealing with someone God loves!

      No matter how you classify yourself -- God loves you. If you are a sinner or a saint, God loves you. And the good news is that God's love and power will change you into what you should be.

      JOHN 3:16
      16 For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.

      Don't ever forget it: God loves people.

      God loves the whole world of people -- including you and everyone you know.

      Saju C.Varghese
      St.Peters Cathedral
      New Delhi-1.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com