Web Master for Beth Marduto

  • Dr. George A. Kiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Beth Mardutho (The Syriac Institute at www.bethmardutho.org) is looking for a Web Master (volunteer position). The tasks include taking care of the Web Site www.bethmardutho.org, helping in the editing of Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies (see http://syrcom.cua.edu/Hugoye/), and moderating the Institute's mailing groups (Hugoye-list and syrcom). Prior experience in Web Mastering is necessary. Knowledge of a web programming language is not required, but is a plus. Please send an email cover letter with your Resume to gak@...

      I would like to take the opportunity to thank Emil Soleyman, our current Web Master, who will be leaving us to attend medical school. Emil, thanks for all your work in the previous years. Good luck.

      George A. Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, M.St. (Oxon), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Cantab)
      President Gorgias Press LLC / Gorgias Digitization
      46 Orris Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854
      Tel. +1 732-699-0343
      Fax +1 732-699-0342
      http://www.gorgiaspress.com