Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007

      "Pray that you will not fall into temptation. Then he went off from them about the distance of a stone's throw and knelt down and prayed. 'Father' he said, 'if you will, take this cup of suffering away from me. Not my will, however, but your will be done'." Luke 22:40-43

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team