9800Re:Who will bell the Cat? One soul is bemoaning....

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Feb 17, 2007
      Greetings to all

      It was good to see atleast some souls of IOC talking something positive through his message ( M.P.Syriakutty-Kuwait). Always it was the SOC at the receiving end and sacrificing the material world. Parumala Churh, Puthuppally church, Chirathalattu churh, etc are only a few in my memory. IOC even tried to forcibly take over our Manarcadu Church a couple of years back. So long as we the SOC believe and understand the sacrifices and love of our Valiya Thirumeni, none of the SOC member will want to give away the sacred Tombs which are so pathetically maintained, at any cost for which the prayers and peaceful actions will defenitely help us one day.

      One thing which had struck me recently was when I was looking for a Biography of Parumala Thirumeni – it was not available in Parumala church nor in any of the IOC book stalls (may be the IOC management is afraid if their faithful understand the true history and life of Kochu Thirumeni and turn against and question that why they were always mislead?). I did find it in Manjanikkara written by our beloved Kanianparambil Achen. Its high time that more emphasis should be given by our beloved fathers in each parish to educate and publicize the good works from Mor Adai Study centre and to help all the SOC to understand our forefathers and our belief in true spirit and trust by promoting the sale of all the biographies of our great fathers.

      Requesting prayers
      Your brother in christ
      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      St. George Syrian Orthodox Church Kuwait
      Member ID # 2908
    • Show all 1469 messages in this topic