9574DATABASE UPDATE

  • SOCM Moderators
    Jan 31, 2007
      Dear All,

      SOCM Forum is trying to compile an uptodate database of our Churches
      in Kerala, Outside Kerala (in India), in foriegn countries such as
      Middle East, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, U.K.,
      Ireland and other European countries. Any congregations, with or
      without priest may also please send us the congregations details.

      It will be highly appreciated, if our forum members can support us
      in this endeavour. Please pass this message to all your friends in
      your area and ask them to register their parish details with us at
      the earliest. Please send us the details of different churches to
      our Forum id SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com or to
      moderator_socm@... .

      The details of the Parish/Congregation may please be given in the
      following format:

      1- Name of the Parish/Congregation:
      2- Diocese :
      3- Country :
      4- State :
      5- Established Date:
      6- No. of parishioners:
      7- Name of the Present Vicar:
      8- Contact Tele. Nos. of Church and/or Vicar:
      9- Address of the Church:

      Be with us and be part of us.

      In HIS Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators.