8885Re: Jacobites of Angamali diocese meet tomorrow

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Oct 2, 2006
      Dear All,

      Its a good move,we jacobites are the rightful owners(of Trikkunath Seminary & St.Athanasious High School, Nedumbassery) we have the registered will in our favour for both.If we cannot make the CM open this church as he may try to appease both factions,we must ask court to execute registered will(i am not a legal expert) which is in our favour as legitimate owners.Our members should discuss this issue also, as we know that CM may not have always political will to take a bold stand.'Democracy is most often a compromise ,there is no complete victory', to quote H.G. Wells.

      Also our members should discuss the matter about possessing ownership of Mor.Athanasious High school(nedumbassery),which also has registered will in our favour written by Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil.

      We must discuss the legal consequences of executing a registered will by court as an option.

      Rgds,

      Bibu Philip Matthew;
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      Member Id # 0074