8733Directory of SOC Clergy

  • Moderators-SOCM Forum
    Aug 29, 2006
      Dear All in Christ
      Barekmore / Shlomo

      We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

      Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

      We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from clergy.

      First Name:-
      Middle Name:-
      Last Name:-
      Family Name:-

      Nationality:-
      Place of Birth:-
      Date of Birth & Age:-
      Present Diocese:-
      Home parish:-
      Present parish:-

      Ordination date:
      Ordained by:
      Present Clergy Status:-
      (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
      Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

      Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
      If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

      Email Id:-
      Contact Tel. number:-
      Postal address:-

      Any additional information to be published on line:-

      Be with us and be part of us

      In HIS Love
      Webmasters & Moderators
    • Show all 3389 messages in this topic