8406Thoughts About God

  • Saju C Varghese
    Jul 3, 2006
      Greetings to All,

      Some thoughts about GOD are as follows to guide and help further a step to review our temporary life on earth:

      Thoughts About God

      1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
      2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
      3. What you are is God's Gift to you. What you become is your gift to God.
      4. I am God's Melody of Life and He Sings His Song through me.
      5. We can never really go where God is not, and where He Is, all is well.
      6. No matter what is happening in your life, know that God Is Waiting for you with open Arms.
      7. God Promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
      8. Do your best and then sleep in peace. God Is Awake.
      9. God Has a Purpose and Plan for me that no one else can fulfill.
      10. The Will of God will never take you to where The Grace of God will not protect you.
      11. We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.
      12. We set the sail; God Makes the wind.
      13. Begin to weave and God Will Give you the thread.
      14. When God Says "no", it's because He Has something better in store for you.
      15. The task ahead of us is never as great as The Power behind us.
      16. Prayer: don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
      17. It's my business to do God's Business, and it's His Business to take care of my business.
      18. Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
      19. How come you're always running around looking for God? He's not lost.
      20. The will of the majority usually is not be The Will of God.

      With best wishes
      Saju C.Varghese
      # 895
      St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi