8204Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    May 7, 2006
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "The will of a man is a brass wall between him and God and a stone of
      stumbling. When a man renounces it, he is also saying to himself,`By my God,
      I can leap over the wall' (Ps. 18:29). If a man's will is in line with what
      is right, then he can really labour.'`"

      Abba Poemen of Skete.
      "He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully
      will also reap bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6

      Please pray for the peace of the world.