759Re: [SOCM-FORUM] P C Alexander's nomination for Presidency

  • George Varghese
    Jun 2, 2002
      2 June

      To Mr. Madhu George

      You do not have to ask Most Respected achen. He was with the catholics
      for 2 years at younger age. He himself has told this in the court during
      the initial stages of thge preent case.

      George Varghese/Kuwait