732Re: to - aathura@- church affiliation

  • roymathews
    May 17, 2002
      This letter shows how ignorant these kottayam based methra faction
      clowns are. They cannot even spell correctly the name Patriarch.

      regards
      roymathews-

      -- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., aathura thomas <aathura@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Paul..
      >
      > Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa
      thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And
      not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the
      answer

      > Well does that make a
      difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is
      there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be
      Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

      > Liba Thomas

      > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic