731Re: Iindian Orthodox Forum against North Keralites

  • thomas_pa1
    May 17, 2002
      I have read this letter in the IOIF forum.

      -Thomas

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., PAUL POTHEN <paulpothen@y...> wrote:
      > Dear moderator, I am enclosing a letter send by my friend to Indian
      Orthodox forum (IOF), which they were reluctant to publish. He wrote
      this letter to IOF after going through many of the postings in that
      forum that unnecessarily critisized the Northern Kerala Orthodox
      Christians for their continued affiliation to the Syrian Orthodox
      Church. Unfortunately they (IOF) didn't published the following
      letter, but again & again this forum of Methran kakshi is posting
      letters attacking the North Kerala Orthodox Christians in the form of
      advice to them....
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic