640Re: Breaking News (05:43:26 PM IST) Piravam Church

  • Babu Kurian
    Apr 10, 2002
      Cant we the Syrian Christians (If I am wrong, please excuse me, because
      the non Christians calling us "Christians". May be they are wrong.) wait
      until next April to crucify the Jesus Christ.

      I like to express my thanks to the priesthood for the new system adopted
      in the Universal church. I think we should abolish the Holy Synod now.
      We do not need that drama for the adoption of the new systems in our litergy
      or spiritual matters.

      Keep it up

      A Christian by mistake called by the non-Christians.
      Babu Kurian

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Deepika.com" <webmaster@d...> wrote:
      > <http://www.deepika.com>
      > The following news items from Deepika.com are forwarded to you from
      > email id: daniel_reji@h...
      > Breaking News
      > Monday, April 08, 2002 05:43:26 PM IST
      >

      > For more news visit www.deepika.com <http://www.deepika.com>