639RE: [SOCM-FORUM] FW: Noble cause

  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Humble=20Serva
    Apr 10, 2002
      Mr.Paolo:

      We will honour ONLY HH.Partiarch of Antioch and All the
      East as our Supreme head, no matter how many
      confessions you do,in fact you must confess if you
      want to be with God, for that sake u confess,dont
      confess to please us and for further consolidation of
      power by this cheap act.

      In fact catholic church had always created grear dishonour
      to christianity by its selfishness, corruption and love fo all the
      materialistic and worldly pleasures.You can never
      compare with Syrian church.if Patriarch Zakka I has
      forgiven pope it is his mercy.

      WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT HH.PATRIARCH OF ANTIOCH AND ALL
      THE EAST AS OUR SUPREME SPIRITUAL HEAD ,we dont mind
      having good understanding with our church . But NEVER
      PAPAL-SUPREMACY.

      =====
      A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

      A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
      under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic