628RE: [SOCM-FORUM] FW: Noble cause

  • Paolo Guanco
    Apr 8, 2002

      Hi,

      I greatly appreciate your respect towards my church and my patriarch. As we all know, the relations between the catholic Church and several eastern churches are warming up. In the Oriental Churches, the Assyrian Church and the Armenian Church are enjoying good relations with Rome, So with the Greek Orthodox Church in the west. As relations grow better, may I ask you in the Syrian Church of your opinion on this matter and the issue of eventual reunion with Rome. How do most of  your church members feel towards the "Catholic Communion" in general (including Syrian, Malabar and Chaldean Catholics) and to the Roman (Latin) Catholic Church in particular?

      Paolo
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic