601Introduction

  • Paolo Guanco
    Apr 1, 2002
      Hi to all list members,

      I am new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I am Paolo Guanco,
      a Catholic of the Latin Rite from the Archdiocese of Jaro in the
      Philippines. I joined this group to learn more and foster good relations
      with churches of the east with which my church share a common apostolic
      succession and heritage. Within the Catholic communion, I am an advocate of
      grater autonomy of the eastern churches from Rome.

      As I received the first messages from this list after I subscribed, I cant
      help but notice several mention of the phrase "TOTUS TUUS MARIA". I am very
      surprised since this is the motto of the Bishop and Patriarch of Rome, Pope
      John Paul II. This man has done more to foster good relations among
      apostolic churches.

      May the risen Lord bless you all!

      Paolo
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic