5819Order of Things ...

  • Rev. Fr. Antonious Henein
    Feb 2, 2005
      Dear beloved,

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      ?"When the Lord was baptized, the order of things was reversed:
      The redeemer humbled Himself amongst the captives.
      The Judge placed Himself with those who are under judgment.
      The Good Shepherd joined Himself with the lost sheep."
      --St. Gregory the Wonder-Worker

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
    • Show all 3391 messages in this topic