471Last command of HH.Patriarch. Elias-III

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Mar 3, 2002
      From the desk of:
      ( Vayaliparambil Pynadath ) BPM
      BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW M

      LAST COMMAND OF HH.Patriarch.IGNATIUS ELIAS III of Antioch and All the East.
      TO ALL TRUTHFUL PEOPLE OF INDIA

      From St.George Syrian Church , Thiruvalla, India.

      3rd Feb 1932

      " The church conflict in India is not what happened today or yesterday.
      Thisis inherited from their forfathers.In it every sort of treachery
      and dirty trick is involved to make it a race and for last 3 years ,
      Gevarghese Methran is the head of this group.

      We have come to know of all this and to lead and shepherd the
      truthful herefrom falsehood , we have travelled spending a good amount
      of money and over coming many difficulties, it's been now a year ,
      we are in India."

      Jehovah says " With all your heart, with fastings and tears come
      to him.Tear your very heart and not clothes.Seek asylum in the
      fastings which God has informed us through his chosen Isaiah"

      HH.Patriarch.Ignatius Elias III of Antioch .
      3-2-1932; Kerala, India.