4677Anju - India's flag bearer at the Olympics

  • Susan
    Aug 6, 2004
      First of all - Congrats Anju!! I dont think there could be anything more rewarding in your young athletic career.

      (Reference: http://headlines.sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13538634&headline=Anju~will~carry~Indian~flag~at~Athens )

      Secondly, All the very best for the Olympics! You will be pitching against the likes of Marion Jones I guess - so heres tonnes of good wishes :-).

      Finally, thanks to Bobby for all his efforts with Anju :-) ... and have a great time - No matter what!

      Regards,
      Susan
      St. Marys JSOC - Blr.

      P.S: I dont think Anju is on the group, but I do remember somebody from her church mentioning about her sometime long ago. It would be nice if this message could be conveyed to her :-) .. Thanks there too!

      From the desk of the moderators

      We will forward this message to Ms. Anju Boby George.