456Re: [SOCM-FORUM] The faith of The Church

  • V Thomas
    Mar 1, 2002
      Natural jusctice.
      What is meant by natural justice.?
      Is it different from real justice?Something tailor made to suit few?/
      If one metran or priest cross over to the other side due to his great
      feeling for principles,love for peace,he should leave the properties of the other group,
      not grab it,especially when rest of the people are not accepting your view point.
      That is justice.Natural justice is perhaps keeping the possession(booty)
      to oneself.Then grabibg Alua seminary,muvattupuzha seminary etc are
      natural justice ,asper achen.
      Jesus advices his diciples that if they are not accepted at
      oneplace leave that place.They should even dust off their feet.(Read st marks.6:11).
      God looks at justice in a different way.Those who pretend they are Gods
      prophet and do opposite  things deserve,no natural justice.
      This is illustarted by the story of Fig tree.(Mathew 20:18-20)
      regards
      vmt