      From: V Thomas
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 12:32 AM
      To: SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Deception

      Dear Achen,
      How you can see mistake with our niyutha bava only!
      Have you neet seen catholicas lenten msg in which he calls
      himself as Malanakara metropolitan and at the same time calls for
      association to  elect "' Malankara Metropolitan".
      We have agreed for association to be conducted  as per supreme court
      direction and earlier  verdicts,not unilateral......
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic