415Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Johnachen's Deception

  • PAUL POTHEN
    Feb 22, 2002

      "In reality telling one thing in the court and telling just opposite to the public"

      Sending notices to Simhasana churches, Pourashthya Samajam churches etc. and to even independent trust churches like St.Peter�s Chapel Ekm by the Kottayam Catholicose, in spite of the supreme court decision to exclude all these from the Malankara Association,   Is that not deception?   I wonder how some 'clergy & a very very few high soceity people, with selfish motives are not concerned about hidden  motives of such leaders, Paul Pothen

        "Fr. John Kunjukunju" <fatherjohnkk@...> wrote:

      In reality telling one thing in the court and telling just opposite to the public, someone agrees in the court for unity and pay the earnest money deposit of 50,000 Rupees being fees for the expense and work against the very thing that one had agreed. Is that not deception?  I wonder how people are not concerned about hidden  motives of such leaders, Johnachan.

      Do You Yahoo!?