4115Re: What happens to pious hindus and muslims at Judgment ?

  • Paul Reji
    Mar 22, 2004
      More verse on the subject

      John 3:18
      Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever
      does not believe stands condemned already because he
      has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

      John 5:24
      "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes
      him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned;
      he has crossed over from death to life.

      Revelation 20:15
      If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life,
      he was thrown into the lake of fire.

      In Lord
      Paul Reji
      St. Ignatious Syrian Chruch