      From: J P
      Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 12:50 AM
      To: SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Daniel Babu Paul - Association Meeting

       Dear SOCM members,

      In the present circumstances it is fact that there are certain limitations for the Malankara Jacobite Christians, as explained by Daniel Babu Paul Sir.

      But still, I think it will be relevant, if we can recollect some events from the history.

      In 1653, the Malankara people vowed to fight against the Catholic aggression of the Portuguese at Mattancherry, which is popularly known as 'Koonan Kurisu Oath'.......
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic