323Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Association Meeting

  • J P
    Feb 6, 2002

       Rev Fr. KK John wrote- “None of the issues that Mr John Philip mentioned is now a point in litigation”.

      I can’t agree with that statement.  For me faith & history is the most important thing.  In the present litigation, if the Jacobites surrender to the wishes of Methran faction, then I am 100 % sure that, within a very short period we will have to accept their interpretations to history.  What I said is a reality not a myth.

      John Philip

      Download exciting Logos, Picture Messages & Ringtones for your mobile phonenew
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic