      That we might have full joy

      He descended,
      That we should be lifted up

      He became a servant,
      That we might be His sons forever

      He took our sins as His own,
      That we should share His righteousness

      He died,
      That we should never taste eternal death

      He will come down,
      That we might go up

      All of this - that He might display in us
      the riches of His grace
      and so we can dwell with God in Heavens.
      ------------------------------
      Have you given your heart unto Jesus?
      If so, don't you have burden for other souls?
      Do you witness CHRIST?

      IF NOT, YOU'RE CALLED FOR THE MISSION; BE INVOLVED
      a) by praying
      b) by sending a missionary
      c) by donating Bibles for the new believers in their language
      d) by helping to print and distribute tracts for the unreached
      e) by sponsering a missionary or supporting the mission

      LET US HURRY FOR THE HARVEST;
      RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS IS VERY VERY NEAR !!
      AMEN !!!
      Bro. PAUL CINIRAJ,
    • Show all 1502 messages in this topic