285My concespt of unity:

  • V Thomas
    Jan 31, 2002
      Dear Sir,
      My cocept of unity is -we shall separate  as brothers and stay as two  brotherly(sahodara) churches.
      Since accepting Patriarch is difficult for Kottayam leadership and the Jacobites,
      cannot imagine  a church without Patriarch s unity is difficult.The trial for unity will not be fruitful,
      also in the conept s of st Peters lineage and st.Thomas lineage.
      Property can be divided on broad give and take principle.
      Outside this faction we can unite   in the greater name of chritianity ...this is necessary
      as the concept of united church-manavtty-before second coming.
      Regards
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic