2778Re: Kundara Church

  • Varugese C J
    Jul 17, 2003
      Dear Dr. Paul,

      The photograph about the Kundara Church is really worth an eye opener.
      Your action was really commendable. Let us all pray ALMIGHTY to end this
      hatred and divisions among the believers. We should remember that ONE
      of the chosen one amongst the 12 disciples was a betrayer, and it was
      necessary to complete the mission of the SON OF GOD. We know that the
      betrayer (JUDAS) was also greedy, likewise in the present IOC.

      Our Church recovered till today all the persecutions. Some of them tried
      with not only mussle power, money power also, but miserably failed. Still
      the GEM of true belief persist. IOC and DEVALOKAM (or DEVILSLOKAM)know it.
      The earlier persecutors with the help of the mighty Roman Empire could not
      succeed, will these devils succeed. No, not at all.

      With warm Greetings to all my Fellow Jacobites,
      CJ Varughese
    • Show all 1502 messages in this topic