25708Funeral prayers for H.E. Mor Leolino Gomas Neto of Brazil

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Aug 28, 2014
      https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet/photos/pcb.689786884448075/689786374448126/?type=1&theater

      Funeral prayers for the demised Arch Bishop Mor Leolino Gomas Neto of Brazil, started at 9AM BRT(Brazil).The Mortal remains will be laid to rest at St. Basil the Great Monastery in Brazil. We convey our condolences and Solicit everyone's prayers for this Great missionary Bishop of Syriac orthodox church in Brazil. May God Almighty rest his soul in Peace and reward him for all his dedicated services !

      His Eminence Yoohanon Mor Chrisostomos and His Eminence Mor Jose Foustino Filho led the funeral services.