25501Methran Kakshis forcefully entered the Shrine in Manthuka town

  • SOCM News Bureau
    May 11, 2014
    As we reported earlier in our Facebook page, the Methran Kakshis forcefully entered the Shrine in Manthuka town with the support of the government machinery. The instruction was reportedly given from the Home Minister's office.

    This was breaking the government assurance which was given earlier that neither Jacobite Church nor the Methran Kakshis will be allowed inside the Shrine.

    While Jacobite Church abided by the decision, Methran kakshis have broken this with the help of the same government which earlier gave assurance.

    Latter Faithful of St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Manthalir blocked the traffic by sit in protest at Kulanada road and police arrested them.

    For more details and updates, please visit us @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet