2549240th day memorial public meeting in Damascus

  • SOCM News Bureau
    May 5, 2014
      05 May'14
      Photos
      40th day memorial public meeting of our Holy Father departed His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas at Assad Library in Damascus yesterday 04 May'14 evening.
      The ceremony was attended by Minister of Awqaf Dr MuhammadAbdul Sattar, Patriarch John X Yazigi, Melkite Catholic Archbishop Joseph Absi, Habib Afram head of the Syriac League in Lebanon, a number of heads and representatives of Christian denominations and the Mufti of Damascus and Director of Awqaf Damascus and Damascus countryside and the papal ambassador in Damascus