25183Inviting Altar Boys / Church Choir / Sunday schools kids

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Dec 5, 2013
      Inviting Altar Boys / Church Choir / Sunday schools kids

      Our Christmas preparations are on full swing from Dec 1st. Kids started decorating Christmas tress and with stars. Christmas is an experience of the ‘God with us’ (Immanuel). By doing these small little things we want our Lord Jesus Christ to be with us. Most of the time our prepartions and decorations ending up closing the main gate so that no one can enter inside.

      Our Yeldho Perunal Holy Service and Perunal Songs are one of the greatest and incomparable ones. Tunes of our Songs are unique and what they mean are matchless. But I have observed our Altar boys / Church Choir / Sunday school kids keep silent while the priest sungs the songs. In many churches Songs are rendered like essays and quickly conclude the service.

      If we really participate the Yeldho Perunnal with all songs and the service the blessings we receive cannont be compared.

      I would like to invite all the Altar Boys / Church Choir / Sunday schools kids to learn the Perunnal songs to make our Holy Service pleasant and delightful. Mail me or call me so that we can start this before its too late.

      Thanks & Regards,

      + Vineeth John Abraham