25094we shall be like Him”

  • shibu podiyan
    Oct 14, 2013
      we shall be like Him”

      1 John 3:2-3: “Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.”

      May I see you now by faith in my daily walk, Lord; seeing you thus I shall be be transformed and purified moment by moment, Rom. Rom.8:28-30. Thus I shall  be prepared to see you when you come, and see you as you are!

      Even now Lord, may I look into your face, beholding your glory, and be transformed into your image, 2 Cor. 3:18 . May your light shine in all the dark corners inside me, leading me to repentance, leaving no room for evil. Thus, Lord, I shall be pure as you are pure, hoping to see you as you are. May the hope of seeing you keep me from all sin, Lord. Amen.

      • Today – now – we are being transformed inside, our hearts being transformed like Jesus’ heart: a heart of love, a heart that hates sin, Heb. 1:9.

      • Now we are being conformed to His image (Rom.8:28-30, 2 Cor. 3:18) moment by moment  as we overcome in temptations and follow Him praying," not my will, but Yours."
        This is our preparation for a bodily resurrection like Christ’s at His appearing, our “lowly” body to be transformed like His glorious body (Phil. 3:21), our eyes seeing Him as He is, our whole being transformed to “be like Him,” 1 John 3:2.

      • Such hope of glory fills us with the desire and faith to purify ourselves. Amen.
      • Please pray for my Street evangelism ministry in Washington,D.C

      Quote: "...the hope of the imminent return of Christ has a sanctifying influence in the life of the believer. He does not want to be doing anything that he would not want to be doing when Christ returns." William MacDonald, Believers Bible Commetary

      Thankful for your prayers, your brother,

      Luke Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.

      "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habit.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."