25034RE: Miracle at Manarcad Marthamariam Cathedral 04 Sept 13

  • peaceandunitynow
    Sep 5, 2013
      Interesting.  Has this event and events such as this ever investigated by church officials before being declared miracles? Aside from photographic documentation is there anything else to prove these are indeed miraculous? I think we should always approach these with skepticism but keep hope in our heart that they are miracles from God. It is not wrong of us to do so, but rather emboldens ourselves and enhances our faith.  Food for thought...

      J. George
      Member ID #4567

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, <socm-forum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Today evening on the 05th night of Nativity feast of St. Mary, The Mother Of GOD, Aromatic Oil has been observed pouring out from the Stone Cross of Manarcad Marthamariam Cathedral (St. Mary's Cathedral), Kottayam, Kerala, India. Faithful are pouring to the Church even in the late night.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic