24963Re: Our Prayers.- Discarding of Nee, Ninte etc from our Prayers

  • Mathai P.E.
    Aug 6 5:49 AM
      My humble suggestion is that let a committee  constituted for the purpose examine it and let them suggest the changes to a high power committee of the Bishops and finally the changes may be adopted. It is quite awkward  to use the primitive Malayalam language for our prayers even now. We need to think about some  of the  changes with out affecting our tradition and belief.

      One of the changes we shall look at is the seating arrangement in our churches. Now how many of us can sit on the floor comfortably while attending the Mass on Sundays. Providing a bench or a chair in the church is not a luxury now. This will only add more participation. Earlier we where a church confined to Kerala and Syria. Now it has changed. we have presence every where in the world. These are some of the things we shall actively discuss and decide.

      P.E.Mathai
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic