24472keep you from stumbling… present you faultless… with exceeding joy”

  • shibu podiyan
    Feb 2, 2013
      keep you from stumbling… present you faultless… with exceeding joy”

      Jude v. 24-25: “Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power both now and forever. Amen.”

      Lord God my Father, I bless you for keeping me to this day. I bless you for the promise of eternal glory (“faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy”) you have prepared for me. May this faith keep me joyful now in all circumstances, Lord. I know, Lord, that I am prone to err and falter. Keep me from stumbling, from falling, I pray. I commit myself to your keeping, 1 Pet. 4:19; You are my God and my Savior. May grace uphold me as I endure in trials, Lord, Ja. 1:12. Let me rejoice now looking towards the eternal joy that awaits me, Lord. Amen.

      This is our comfort: God is able to keep us from stumbling (now), and present us faultless (when we are in glory). Stumbling = slipping, falling; Faultless = unblemished, blameless.

      Let us keep trusting, and keep committing ourselves to His keeping as we go through the day, especially when we are being tried (1 Pet. 4:19); as we do this, we are blessed, Ja. 1:12. Lord, I need you all the time.

      Ps. 119:165: “Great peace have those who love Your law,
And nothing causes them to stumble.” Lord, I confess this verse as your blessing upon my life. May nothing cause me to stumble, Lord. Amen.

      [As the second month of the year begins, let us reflect, and commit ourselves to God’s keeping.]
      [For Prayer: Consider praying for a nation today remembering Ps. 2:8: “Ask of Me, and I will give You
the nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.” Let us also remember the persecuted believers in many countries, Heb. 13:3.]

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro .Shibu L.Podiyan
      Washington D.C